One of our most popular colorways, Madder Root, is now available on our Cabin base. This is a soft, peachy-pink that wears well over time. Hand wash in cold water with wool wash, air dry. Colors vary slightly between dye vats due to the nature of the hand-dyeing process.
- 50% US Alpaca/50% US Merino
- Bulky Weight
- Hand-dyed with natural dyes
- 8 st & 12 rows = 2"( 5 cm) with US 9 (5.5 mm) needles
- 7.5 st. & 10.5 rows = 2" (5cm) with US 10.5 (6.5mm) needles
- 6.5 st. & 8 rows = 2" (5cm) with US 11 (8.0mm) needles