This stunning grey-heathery, lavender is achieved through the use of the darkest of our purple logwood dye vats. This color can change depending on the light you see it in, and will sometimes appear slightly blue-grey or darker lavender. It's a fascinating shade that you'll love to use this for any colorwork projects, sweaters, hats and more. Hand wash in cold water with wool wash, air dry. Colors vary slightly between dye vats due to the nature of the hand-dyeing process.
- 50% US Alpaca/50% US Merino
- Bulky Weight
- Hand-dyed with natural dyes
- 8 st & 12 rows = 2"( 5 cm) with US 9 (5.5 mm) needles
- 7.5 st. & 10.5 rows = 2" (5cm) with US 10.5 (6.5mm) needles
- 6.5 st. & 8 rows = 2" (5cm) with US 11 (8.0mm) needles
Note on this colorway: our darkest shades may sometime "crock", or rub off slightly onto your hands while working, which is a normal characteristic of the darker shades of natural dyes. For more details on this, please see our blog post.