This is soft, golden wheat colored neutral is created from Marigold flowers and Iron. It's stunning in it's simplicity and creates a beautiful fabric. It would be wonderful for cowls, hats, sweaters, or any other project that you'd want to be super cozy in. Hand wash in cold water with wool wash, air dry. Colors vary slightly between dye vats due to the nature of the hand-dyeing process.
- 50% US Alpaca/50% US Merino
- Bulky Weight
- Hand-dyed with natural dyes
- 8 st & 12 rows = 2"( 5 cm) with US 9 (5.5 mm) needles
- 7.5 st. & 10.5 rows = 2" (5cm) with US 10.5 (6.5mm) needles
- 6.5 st. & 8 rows = 2" (5cm) with US 11 (8.0mm) needles