Marigold and indigo combined here remind me of the ocean around Jeju Island. It was a stunning blue, much like this one. On our Cabin base, it would be wonderful for cowls, hats, sweaters, or any other project that you'd want to be super cozy in. Hand wash in cold water with wool wash, air dry. Colors vary slightly between dye vats due to the nature of the hand-dyeing process.
- 50% US Alpaca/50% US Merino
- Bulky Weight
- Hand-dyed with natural dyes
- 8 st & 12 rows = 2"( 5 cm) with US 9 (5.5 mm) needles
- 7.5 st. & 10.5 rows = 2" (5cm) with US 10.5 (6.5mm) needles
- 6.5 st. & 8 rows = 2" (5cm) with US 11 (8.0mm) needles
Note on this colorway: our darkest shades may sometime "crock", or rub off slightly onto your hands while working, which is a normal characteristic of the darker shades of natural dyes. For more details on this, please see our blog post.